Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my truck. I know I know, it's a nissan. It gets me from point A to point B, A being my house and B being either work, school, lake, duck blind. She's decent on gas and the 4x4 works great. She's only been stuck once. ( notice I didn't post any pics of that LOL ).. no acctually we didn't have a camara when we got stuck. So I don't have any. Here's the pics.

Mallyard

·
Registered
360 Posts
Right on man. Im all about the import trucks. Toyotas and nissans are great. The new titan nissan came out with is soo sweet! 2nd to the tundra of course but nice rig! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Thats not a Truk!!! :hammering:

Thats a masculine minivan... :toofunny:

Couldnt resist pickin on you import lovers!!!!
-Stouff

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know... I can't belive it either.

It's no beast, but like I said it's a good truck.(or masculine minivan, same difference) lol. You guys are special, if anybody but you guys would have made fun of my truck, I would've went off, but you guys are cool so I didn't... lol

Mallyard

·
Registered
883 Posts
And we won't hold the whole "Kansas" thing against ya either! :laughing:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Mallyard said:
You guys are special, if anybody but you guys would have made fun of my truck, I would've went off, but you guys are cool so I didn't... lol

Mallyard
Yeah, thats the way I am too! :thumbsup:
-Stouff

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
ewww nissan :umm: :toofunny: im just kiddin!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.