Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dozen used Herter's (model 72's) that I will burlap and custom paint as requested....for example, they are puddler heads, so I could do 3 blacks, 4 mallard hens and five mallard drakes....or all as blacks. I will use airbrushed body paint and acrylics for the head details.......$120 plus shipping from Buxton, Maine....that's 40% less than catalog cost and I will do them the way YOU want them with excellent, realistic head details - not the blah stuff on the Herter's!

please pm or you can e-mail me at: [email protected]

******Will hold this offer for this week (until 4/1) then I will go ahead and finish them as I wish and sell as is*******

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have completed half of the dozen......four hen mallards, a black and a drake mallard/black hybrid....the others will be drake mallards and heads are done....should be ready for sale in another week after a week's curing........$120 plus shipping....I'll post a new classified, but if you want first dibs....just e-mail me and I will send pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.