Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
havn't had the chance to post up in a few days, been workin my b u t t off.... painting a ladys 3 garganchuish (huge) porches. I really missed ya'll. :smile:
Well hope all is good with everyone, if something major happend in the last week and a half let me know, I wanna here it.. I know somin had to happen, specially with ARN around, lol... talk to yall leighter..

Mallyard

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Mallyard said:
Well hope all is good with everyone, if something major happend in the last week and a half let me know, I wanna here it..

Mallyard
Well, we lost stouff for about 24 hours, it was terrible. Admin2 didn't know who to yell at for hijacking threads.

Then we found out that stouff paid some guy to be Duffman, his buddy for a week. That was just sad.

Then texasduckblaster was bored, so we had to make up a bunch of stuff so that he wouldn't be bored anymore. I think i made him mad, then i gave him a hug and all was well in his world.

Oh wait. This was all last night. crap... you have a lot of catching up to do..

Glad your back.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Mallyard said:
Yall member this, this was great fun....

http://duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.ph ... t=mallyard

Mallyard
That was cool mallyard. I was not around here then :thumbsdown: or for some people that would be a big :thumbsup: But if i was, i probably wouldn't have participated. I can't make things up like that just out of the blue. I don't know how you guys do that, Kids and there imaginations these days., :yes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.