Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Hey Cephus....I think I saw a terrorist in NZ. Lets get our imperialist army
and take that country over. :mrgreen: Hey Kiwi...wadda guys have for a Navy? Last time I heard it was a row boat and a sling shot.

:laughing: :getdown:

You know I'm kidding Kiwi. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Ahem :help: Where is duckinators anti war left wing protests when I need him? :laughing:

Ohh yeah its about time you guys adopted the metric system and MMP too!!!!!!!

And RNZAF stands for Royal New Zealand Air Frieght since the Labour Gov got rid of our fighter planes!

But elections will be here in the next month and they aint doin so well in the polls!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Up here on the civilised part of NZ we stick the sheeps feet in our gumboots and put there front legs over our sholders! But you guys shove the sheeps hind legs in your boots and hang there front feet over the fence............Thats just wrong what about the KISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
OK...I see, we have a Kiwi and a kiwismakesbetterlovers. This aint gonna work, cuz I ain't typing that every freaking time. We need a Kiwi 1 and a Kiwi 2. You guys figure it out. :hammering: :salude: See I was only half reading the names. This is why I got confused. :oops:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
By the way guys 1 bad kiwi can spoil the hole bunch. :laughing:

I don't know what i mean by that, but I just though it was funny!!!

I vote for K1 and K2!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.