Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone visit the Michigan threads? lets get talken about something in our neck of the woods. WHAT DO YEAH SAY......... :toofunny:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I agree somthing has to be done here. I have not spent alot of time here, but i will start looking for topics around town to post about

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA....... :eek: LETS TALK ABOUT DUCK HUNTING ANYONE OPPOSE OF THAT TOPIC? :toofunny: COME ON Y'ALL LET'S GET CHATTEN.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I currently live in Adrian Michigan right now, I goto college at Siena Heights university. I duck hunt in Monroe county, which includes Lake Erie & Pointe Moullie which I love it there. Has anyone ever hunted out that way? :getdown:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Never hunted in that area, but when I was in collage at U of D I used to take some friends down there to the gun club and shoot trap when we had a couple extra $. Fun times. Hooked more than one guy on shooting and hunting. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I live in Wyandotte, I hunt in the Detroit river or Point Muliee. This year i will try the familys land in howel. i will let you guys know how that works out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey how is the Saginaw bay hunting ? do you see other people around you hunting or is there so much water everyone gets their own spot. Out at Pointe Moullie its packed with hunters and almost everyone shares each others blocks of deks. Which kinda sucks....... :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
290 Posts
No not like that at all, it's pretty open and easy to find spots. If I had to site within 300 yards of someone I would be surprised.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow, thats really nice. Is there certain spots where you can and can't hunt? what about the water does it get rough and choppy, how far of a boat ride is it to your normal hunting area? sorry for all the questions, it would just be nice to expand my area of waters. Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Live near Battle Creek, hunt Calhoun, Kalamazoo and Barry counties. About to start a little carving, have 9 Ring-neck heads roughed out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Johannesburg...

and I hunt EVERYWHERE :getdown:

I hit all 3 openers, and hunt every weekend, and take my vacations during duck season. I hunt everywhere from Whitefish Bay to Lake Erie, From Grand Traverse Bay to Lake St. Claire, From Drummond Island to Saginaw Bay, From Nayanquing Point to Fish Point, From an "un-named" lake in Alpena County :eek: to an "un-named" river in Grand Traverse County... plus a BUNCH of Honey Holes right here at home.

I've got a 21' Tender and a Mighty Layout Boys SuperMag layout boat, I carve my own decoys, and burlap and paint my Herters, A 14' Boat/blind combo set on a 14' jon witha 70" beam, a Canoe....

I'm guessing somewhere in the range of 15 dozen decoys live with me, along with my YLF, Ginger, adn my BLF, Raven....

Hi, My name's Chip, and I'm a duckaholic..... :hammering:

·
Registered
212 Posts
i live in Burton and i hunt fish point, shiawasee, nyanquin and many other small lakes and rivers across the state.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.