Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,318 Posts
i am from southern alabama. my wife is from southern georgia. everything she cooks is good. i do like your description though snafu. i'll have to use that on my wife the next time she turns out a pot of home-made chicken and dumplins, friend chicken, pork chops with black-eyed peas & rice, etc.

do y'all remember the national lampoon's vegas vacation movie? and i quote randy quaid at the $3 all-you-can-eat buffet...."i don't know about y'all but that is goooooood, good!"

lmao.

· Registered
2,318 Posts
snafu, respectfully, i have to place my money on ga for this fish-off! you northerners just don't know good until you have had southern fried anything. i am sure the PA style fish is good. it's not your fault though. fryin food is in our genes!!! of course, i wouldn't pass up the opportunity to be a judge of said fish frying contest. say when and where... :toofunny:

· Registered
2,318 Posts
sounds like are schedules are about the same. we'll definitely have to get a few beers. i'll pm you my cell phone later on and we can arrange something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.