Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
start off with breast cut into strips and fried in a skilit with a little water and season salt to keep them from drying out.after they are more or less cooked all the way through drain the water add your favorite veggies and add honey,add as much as taste prefers,my wife likes alot and everything sticks together.I add green peppers,red peppers,banana peppers,fresh onions,and a garlic clove.Enjoy let me know what ya think.I cooked it up for a Christmas party once and it got destroyed until a few choice persons found out it was harvested game rather than store bought,their loss. :salude:

·
Registered
534 Posts
sweet! I love stir fried ducks next time I'll try putting some honey in it. here in alaska if you don't eat wild game you don't go to potlucks almost everyone hunts and they of course aren't going to go to the store and by and expensive meat just to make some people feel better

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.