Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Honer what part of Strawberry do you like to hunt? I ussually go to the inlet of Strawberry River and do alright. If you dont want to tell me specifics thats alright. Do you use decoys and boat or just walking in? Thanks for the help. I went down South this last weekend and there isnt a lot of birds down there yet but I did get 3 birds.

·
Registered
247 Posts
i didnt think you could hunt strawberry for ducks due to the over crouding of boaters...........would like to meet up with ya and check it out if you dont mind. ive always dunted , utah lake, farmington and ogden.
of course i understand about having your spot. but think about iit

·
Registered
247 Posts
cool count me in, it may be your hot spot but i just havent seen any duck hunting up there that i remember. always fished just never heard , guess i have been in my little fishing world. besides i am just curious.
look me up i am anxious to meet ya as well.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
How is eveybody out there new to the site. Duck Hunter for about 5 years just wondering if any body knows some really good places to go other than Bear River, Timpe springs and Farmington Bay. Any help on where to go would help alot thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hahaha, this is killing me. You have a good place to hunt so instead of keeping it a decent place you invite a bunch of people from the internet. By the time you guys are done yapping the hunting will be just like it is everywhere else that has a million people. Keep in mind there are alot more people that look at these forums than the people that post. And dont give me the bunch of crap that you don't mind if other people come to hunt with you because eventually you will get sick and tired of having guys show up to your favorite spot and overhunting it. After your old spot gets ruined we'll see how much you post about your new spot. Live and learn I guess but good hunting is few and far between. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alright, my post was a little ridiculous I just thought it was funny you were so willing to invite the internet to your good hunting spots. I have hunted strawberry several times over the years a few times in the area you talked about, I never thought it was any better than any other lake or WMA I've hunted. We have decided to give up on the east bay geese for the year they're staring to get too decoy shy and there are always these guys chasing us around. We need some new birds in and silencers for our shotguns before we give her a go again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.