Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello- i am a avid duck hunter from northern MN, however now i have been going to school down in Florida since last fall and my buddies from back home had some great stories to tell me and try and lure me back home :). Almost worked except only three schools in the US teach Ocean Engineering so... i am stuck here for four more years.

Trying to find some people in FL to get out hunting with so if anyone knows anyone in FL to take a college kid hunting thatd be great- otherwise- just post a message about some good stories to share with everyone :)-

Thanks-

MNduckhunter

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I didn't get to go out hunting all last year- but heard some great stories from me friend.

Lots of Sprigs shot this year by them and a ton of beautiful drake mallards that should of been mounted- but didn't get anything except a beautiful widgeon i believe thats what it was- ill have to ask again what it was. but ill post that tomorrow.

Hopefully people will post other great stories- people are looking but no posts? Please Post some great stories. Don't need to share where it was just the great memories you have.

Thanks,

MNduckhunter

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it was a beautiful widgeon they got mounted. His dad always wanted to shoot one, and then his son shot one and got it mounted for him. His dad ended up dieing of cancer and never being able to see the final mount, but he got to see the bird.

Any other great stories i and everyone would love to hear them,

MNduckhunter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.