Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait much longer. I am so excited about duck hunting. Getting out early and getting the decoys in the water and get everything set up before they start flying. I can't wait, when does the season start?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I see somebody has ants in the pants.... :toofunny:

MN it is Sept 25th I'm not sure what SD is. You may want to check the SDG&F website.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Up here in ND we start September 25 too...I just watch every duck hunting video I have over and over again until the day comes...but it still seems so far, far away :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
52 Posts
just pulled ours off the net. we have a split season. nov 27 & 28. then it starts again dec 4 till jan 30. 6 bird limit with pintail and cans on the last thirty days of the season. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
They've changed it just a bit Winchester. Out of the 6 ducks, only 4 can be mallard with only ONE being a hen. Last year that was two. Just a nuance that I didn't pick up on when I first read the bag limit stuff.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have to wait tell october 30th and runs tell the 2nd of january then it satrts back up the 20th and goes through the 31 I think

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Know the feeling. Here in Calif Oct 23. I can't friging wait. New dog just out of gun dog training, lots of work to do but will keep me occupied, and 14 yr old son. Don't have to hunt alone anymore. Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts