Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I moved your post to the Oregon section, you will get more replies from Oregon folks in this forum.

I hunted Across the river from you and got a couple teal. I was only out there for an hour though. I plan on hitting it tomorrow morning though.

Mike

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
so much for the "more replies" theory! :mrgreen:

anyway, the opener seems like a long time ago now. i hunted down on the lower columbia river and my partner and i shot 2 limits of birds fairly quickly. funny thing is, i hate shooting out that fast. i was hoping to stay out and enjoy the day. our bag consisted mostly of widgeon/mallards with a couple of teal tossed in.

i've never hunted umatilla. maybe one day i'll make the drive.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Cdubb - just say the word man...i'd love to get down there and smack some birds with ya. you get many geese there? i don't bother with them here as the permit zone regs are a pain in the butt.

·
Registered
174 Posts
OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAA

GGGGeeeesssseeee

I plan to be hunting over 500 decoys this year. Trying to get some more land in my bag. I have some thats pretty good and should be better this year.

When season is here and you are headin this way let me know. I will PM you my phone number.

C DB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.