·
Registered
3,008 Posts
looks like a dead heat to me.

this is starting to resemble another site that i frequint. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
It depends on where I'll be working that day and what gas station is on the way... If I must stop at Conoco, or if my dad makes it they're coffee is crap and needs some accoutrements. All else is black and the way god intended.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Snafu518 said:
I was trying to click on the "beer" button but I could not find it. I must have to reboot my machine.
:laughing: Shame on you Snafu :hammering: ( I love it!!!)

I like 2 things strong and black:
my coffee
AND
my Truks

Dont need me nun 'o that woman stuff in my drink.......... :getdown:
-Stouff

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
i can't help thinking about a line from the movie Airplane.

a young boy and girl (probably about age 10) are sitting next to each other one the plane..the little boy offers the little girl some cream for her coffee..to which she replies, "no thank you, i like my coffee like i like my men".

:laughing:

that friggin' slays me...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Just alot of sugar in mine thanks. Dont really drink it though unless its cold otherwise I dont usually touch the stuff.

·
Registered
449 Posts
only time i drink coffee is when I'm camping -- Boiled grains thats all there is too it. Sometimes I throw some baily's in it. Otherwise I hate coffee. I do like beer though--anything dark is my choice

·
Registered
286 Posts
This reminded me of a Garfield cartoon where John asked Garfield how he likes his coffee Garfield said I like my coffee like my women strong and black :smile: . Swamp Puppy you reminded me of that.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I don't know about you others but I like mine in a mug. Otherwise its to messy.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Duckhunter16 said:
This reminded me of a Garfield cartoon where John asked Garfield how he likes his coffee Garfield said I like my coffee like my women strong and black :smile: . Swamp Puppy you reminded me of that.
i was going to use that line....but wasn't sure how it would fly. glad ya pointed it out. he he he. i love it.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
gahunter said:
I agree, Stouff is nasty! :toofunny: :laughing: :toofunny:
frazier2209 said:
no coffee for me. stouff is nasty.

I mean stuff. :getdown:
I had to do it.
What is this pick on Stouff day, or sumthin'??? :hammering:

Its all good...... :smile:
-Stouff

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.