Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How many do you have with you usually?

Its just me and Deepstep usually and I just took the 4yo for the first time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i always like going with 3 or more people keep you company you dont have to waste your breath cause your cousin is a world champ caller get him to bring the dog pick up the decoys set out the decoys and that's only one person!!! :yes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
well i have tons of friends... but only a select few hunting buddies.. i go all summer without seeing my hunting buddies... the only time we will ever contact each other is when the first few fronts hit south texas and its time to start planing out the next mornings hunt. us 3 or sometimes 4 will hunt almost every morning, and as soon as the seasons are over its back to the other friends that havent seen me all winter... kind of a weird way to keep friends... but i wouldnt have it any other way... turns out the hunting buddies are the best of my friends afterall

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
donell67 said:
there was several votes for 1 other hunter including mine what happened.
I dont know what happened to the poll it has change at least twice since I posted it. There must be a rat chewing on some wires in here messing things up.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I usally hunt with only one other person but on occasion there will be three of us. More than that and who knows who shot what when the birds come in?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Usually just me and sometimes a friend for waterfowl, don't need any extra help to flare the birds I can usually do it by myself. Pheasants and other upland birds are usually a group type activity around here, Deer we usually hunt 3 or 4 hunters in the same area but not really togather except for after a kill where we help each other. If I'm chasing fur I almost always with at least one other friend because when it's 20 below zero at 2 am running through the woods is a bad place to get a broke leg or something with no help around,but it's alot of fun.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I usually hunt by myself or with one of my friends or my dad. I don't really like goin with a bunch of people unless I'm out on the lake or in a big field. But my partner ditched me tomorrow to go deer huntin in KY and my dad's goin deer hunting, so I'll be goin it alone in the mornin.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.