Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much shooting does everybody do during the off season? I know that whenever I come home from college I shoot trap and if i'm lucky skeet. But I have buddies that are luckier then i am and go to school at home and shoot every other day. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I used to shoot all the time in highschool especially during the summer almost every weekend but now thats changed. Now I only get to shoot about a 100 rounds thats during one day of shooting on a weekend maybe once a month. Hopefully I can shoot a little more once school gets out for the summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I shoot about 75 to 100 rounds each month. Usually I find a weekend when I can go to the local conservation area with a few buddies and throw our own clays to simulate different flight patters. Of course, KCduckmaster and I can outshoot cmsu870 when blindfolded.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have some regular comedians on this site. :laughing: Seriously though, we should all get together some weekend and shoot some trap and skeet. My buddy and I shot about 4 boxes today at the quarry. I shot alright, not the greatest but alright. I wasn't hitting my doubles at all. I was missing the easy ones and hitting the harder ones. Oh well, just need to practice some more.

·
Registered
883 Posts
CMSU870....you know what the problem is with your shooting right? Your a MULE.......not a LION! MSSU '99.
:laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.