Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to say howdy to all of you.

I'm in Seattle, hunt most of the time in the "wet" side, but make three to four pilgrimages yearly to E. Washington, for ducks and waterfowl.

Anyone willing to "trade-a-hunt" during the 2005-2006, please drop me a line.

Thanks.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys.

Talking about hunting in the rain, trois beaux canards, my best day this last season was the day before thanksgiving, hunting a local lake.

Pouring rain...the wind was so strong it was just about peeling the paint off my dekes...raindrops were falling sideways. We were soaked to the bones... But the ducks, OH MAN, the ducks!!!!!

My brother and I couldn't keep them from coming into the dekes if we tried... Bluebills, ringnecks, mallards, all sorts of ducks...they wanted to be in my decoy spread, and didn't care if we were standing in the water, next to them!

Like you said, here's to hunting in the rain :salude:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like hunting upland birds (pheasant, quail and chukar). Over here (the wet side) its mostly ducks, anything from mallards to blue bills.

I have a boat, dog and gear, am based in Seattle, and usually hunt north of Seattle, from 40 minutes to 3 hours north, depending on the spot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.