Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, how's everyone doin'?? Well my name is Megan and I duck hunt in Grand Chenier, Little Chenier and I hunt geese in Gueydan. We have seen not alot of ducks. The blinds that we have are 3 person blind and we have never shot our limit between all of us. We all have a good shot, we don't have a horrible shot. We shoot from 2-3 green heads every hunt(if we are lucky). We mostly get ringnecks, teal or grey ducks. Do yall remember that cold Christmas Eve or the day after Christmas??? Well my dad and I went to go hunt in Little Chenier and I shot one sponny on the water and a green head, That was the only birds that were good enough to shot. FREEZING AND NO DUCKS!!! We had a guided hunt and one of the best callers that day in the blind, none of the ducks wanted to resond to the call. Do you think that maybe next year they need to band the "Robo Ducks" or the duck limit should be 3 ducks to a person(that is all about what we get for each person anyway), or one spilt instead of two??...Well good luck to all the hunters and huntresses out there!!!
THANKS!!!!
-MEGAN

·
Registered
256 Posts
good to have you megan. i agree with the robo duck ban, but not just in louisiana, it needs to be banned everywhere. as for reducing the bag limit and season length i think it would'nt be a bad idea. might help to get rid of some of the yahoo's out there that ruin the sport for the rest of us. i do remember christmas this year i hunted the day before christmas eve, was really cold but we managed to get a few ducks and our limits in specks. all in all we had a pretty good season. lookin forward to next season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.