Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i live in the boise/meridian area and i was just worndering if you guys have gone hunting in the last couple of weeks and if so how you did

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my huntings been alright got 2 drake mallards and a teal the other day goose huntings been awesome i go out on some privite land out by lake lowell (if you know where thats at) and limited out 3 of us but i think there could be some more ducks but its been alright i guess

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i might be able to work somthing out depends i guess i could talk to my buddies adn see what i can do but where do u normally go for your divers and puddlers?dont have to answer just curious

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill see what i can do but i have a question for you ive heard of guys losing there dogs on the snake so i have always been leary to hunt it have you every had any problems

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yeah you can lose your dog real easy if your not carefull. hunting the snake with a dog and a boat is a must. when the dog heads out after a cripple. you get the boat right away and head after them. if you do that you shouldnt have a problem.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We have had pretty good luck on the Oregon-Idaho border area along the snake so far this year. Also not doing to bad up by Lovers bridge or on Strike resevior. Mostly big mallards, some widgeon also.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where do you go on cj strike jw ive never really tried up there all the birds seem to go into the middle of the lake but there are always alot of bird there every time ive gone. we do pretty good down river about 4-5 miles but again never really tried the lake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.