Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Humboldt Hunter, what part of HC do you live in ? Better yet what land is public up there and what would i need to hunt it: Boat, Dog ETC. :help:

I Frequent HC but have never hunted it. always down for a new adventure and would love to go on a hunt.

I Realize there's only a few days left in the season, but like i said i frequent the Fortuna area quite a bit, and dont know to many folks up in those parts.

Shoot me an E-mail :p[email protected]

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Check out the BLM web site. It will tell you where you can and can not hunt. They have maps fo all the public areas or land. For 2 dollars you can purchase a map that will show you how to access the land and the privately owned land too. There's a lot of open land out there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey Humboldt
Im in the same boat as wistlewing. my ol'lady is from fortuna and i go up there a bit. always want to go hunting but dont know where to go. I did some research and see that there is alot of public land to hunt but i dont know how where to access it. I tried to hunt humbodlt bay wildlife refuge but showed up and didnt know shoot days were only on sat. and tues. i do know though! I'm supoosed to be gettin some access to private property to beat up on some aleutians but its a friend of a friend of a friend deal if you know what i mean? Hit me up if ya wanna kill some ducks or even if ya could point me in the right direction. I'll probly be up there next weekend so maybe we can work somethin out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.