Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Whoa Whoa there. First of all, sorry for the misfortune that has been put upon you and your family. I have no idea what a tragedy like this must be like and my prayers are with you and your family. Second of all, unless there has been a post that was removed or something I see absolutely no evidence of anyone trying to portray the story as being wrong or to provide false information. This is a website of dedicated hunters who for the most part care about the sport in general and the well being of people who participate in that sport. The article that was posted was that from the Wichita Eagle, which is a pretty reliable source. As I said I am terribly sorry for you, but this incident gives no reason to start an account on a website and criticize people who are trying to spread the word about someone's well being. If anything the post's above were to try and find out as much information on the subject out of concern and respect for your brother. If anything this article being posted here may save an incident like this from happening in the future, who knows. If a post was rude or wrong towards your family and has been removed for me to not see, I am sorry for jumping the gun but there is no reason try and come after anyone. Everyone on here most likely feels for yourself and your family, and wishes them the best.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.