Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE LOOKING FOR EXTRA HUNTING BUDDYS IN S.W. MICHIGAN LET ME KNOW. I GO ALL OVER HUNTING BUT FIND IT HARD TO FIND WATERFOWL PARTNERS THAT I CAN RELY ON.

·
Registered
1 Posts
IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A HUNTING BUDDY, IM 20 YEARS OLD AND USUALLY HUNT ALONE IN THE SNOQUALMIE VALLEY, MOSTLY CHERRY VALLEY AND STILLWATER. JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO ENJOYS GOING OUT EVERYDAY AND HUNTING LIKE I DO.

·
Registered
961 Posts
17 from kansas here would love to have an more experiance person to hunt with and teach me a few things my dad has always been a deer hunter so... had to pick things up on my own so if anyone here is from ks maybe we could get togeter some time
pm me...
david

·
Registered
7 Posts
My name is Joe in Virginia. I have lots of experience hunting puddlers. I would love to make a trip out that way with a buddy of mine and hunt next season. We'd have to do a week trip or something like that. Let me know. If you have the place and the birds, then we'll bag 'em.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My name is Chris im from Northeren NewYork if anyone wants to every hunt with me im 12 and i am always ready to go! My dad dosent hunt so i sort of have to pick i up on my own and do it bymyself!

·
Registered
494 Posts
12 years old??? And he's already soliciting hunts! LOL
I wish ya luck buddy. Stick with it if ya love it and get to know some old man that loves it too. Get in good with him and pay attention. I've always thought that some sort of mentoring program would be a great idea.
Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts