Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a long term hunting lease for my husband, he is an avid duck hunter and never misses a chance to go. He has always had a hunting lease, until now. We recently found out that we are expecting and unbenounced to me he did not re-sign the lease this year, to save money. I know the season starts soon and he swears up and down there is now way to buy into a lease this late. His birthday is in November and I would love to surprise him, can someone please help me? He is such a wonderful man who deserves every chance he can get to hunt. Not to mention we have 2 little boys and daughter who are going to be devastated as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really can't afford to spend more than 400.00 dollars.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lovemyhubby,
I am sorry that I can't help you with a lease, but that has got to be one of the nicest things that I have ever read! Could you please come and hang out with my wife for a while? Your husband is a very lucky man. I hope you find a good spot for him. If you ever get out to Utah, please drop me a line and I would be more than happy to treat your husband to a goose hunt. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am right there with 10GAUGE19, I cant help you out on a lease but if you are ever in California, I will surley take your hubby on a duck hunt, I joined a premier club and there are plenty of ducks to shoot. Oh yeah, I almost forgot.... You need to hang out with my wife too. Maybe some of your magic will wear off on her.....

Good luck,
Bry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.