Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,
Looking for other's who would like to get togother to hunt, I live around Utica Michigan in Macomb County. I usually hunt Anchor bay area.

I have a 17' v-hull with a fast grass blind, a 14' jon, and a canoe, plenty of decoy's. Will drive up to an hour and can hunt any afternoon or weekend, I work till 1 P.M.

I used to hunt with my brother in law, but he switched shift's at work and can not hunt much this year.

·
Registered
13 Posts
bus im in new haven ,i am willing to hunt WHEN EVER. Every day since the moday after opening weekend me an my partner have been testing our luck at the harsens island duck draw. When we get a good pick we kill birds.yesterday day we shoot all 12 of ours birds and was back in from the water by 9:30. Cant say the same for this morning cause we didnt get a draw, but we will be trying again this afternoon. Hit me up if u r intersted in hunting, i know some Sweet spots around anchor bay, i grew up in algonac so thats home turf.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bus and everyone else,

I live in Sterling Heights and usally olny hunt the refuge it's by far the best place to knock birds down if you get a draw. I have a 14ft jon with a mud motor. I'll be in the draw on the 29th so far I'm by my self looking for one more person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.