Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My inlaws have a place on the water on Fox Island. I've watched ducks work this area. Every xmas I go over there for a couple of days. I'm not sure of the rules for hunting in the sound or if you can hunt at all south of the narrows bridge. On the other hand it would seem to me that if your out on the water it would be legal. Do I need a additional license to hunt ducks on salt? Thoughts?
Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am pretty new to this type of humtimg, but I will say after reading the regs here, there is no additional requirement. As for hunting on the water, I don't quite know all of the legalities. I have found some hunting land on the GO HUNT map through the WDFW. Here is the link,
https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/gohunt/defa ... =Waterfowl

If you click on the map, and select the layer for WDFW lands on the left side of the map then you will get a green shade for all WDFW places. As far as I know this means kill zones. I am not sure where fox island is, but I am sure you can find it. Just draw a box with the mouse near the vecinity and you will have most info you need. Thats all I have.

DUCKING

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.