Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How has everyone been doing since the second season has opened? I went opening day and three other boys and I shot 14. Although they were all ringnecks and woodies it was a fun time. Saw a couple groups of big ducks but not anything to get excited about. Well, I was just wonderin how everybody did. Has anyone heard about anything on Lake Moultrie?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hunted the beaufort/broad river area this am, saw about 200 ducks total, we were in the wrong creek though....tide was dead low too...dog did great and we had a good time watching the sun rise and the ducks flying, it was good to smell the salt marsh again...jeff

·
Registered
18 Posts
hunted greenwood friday am. saw a total of six birds. got a group of two to circle but not even a chance at shootin the smokepole. very discouraging. had a hard time floating the boat in places, got out and pushed. I think i could have walked to my hole. better luck to you others.

:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:pissed: Today was awful just plain awful O and cold as Antartica for down here in SC. Im not even going to start about it. Deepstep said he would post the story so I will wait for him. Short version while you wait - left items at house, boat (lets not go there), and ducks 10-15 yrds away (no excuse, but no shot was taken.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hunted Murray the other day and saw 7 mallards, 12 woodies, and about 40 Canadas. None came within range. One single mallard circled twice but decided to go elsewhere. Beautiful morning, though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.