Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried hunting the Chattahoochee? I'm going to the river this weekend and want to know how and where to hunt if any one has any tips or advice to offer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have seen lots of ducks on the hooch near where I live but you can't hunt in that area. I think the chatahoochee would be a great place to hunt in a remote setting. How did your hunt go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was all guess work. We really had no idea of where to hunt the river so we just tied off along the bank of a slow moving section of the river. We sat there all morning and only saw 2 fly bys. I think that the river holds more ducks, I'm just not sure where they are at. We need to explore more.

·
Registered
18 Posts
What part of the Hooch do you live near ? You know, it goes a long way thru our state. I have a web contact who hunts it near Georgetown adn does pretty well. He seems to be the resident expert on that area bec. he says he hunts almost all the time during the season, and doesn't strike me as a BULLSHI#@!#. Be more specific. Also, the Eufaula Wildlife Refuge ought to be good....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.