Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the rest of the week off and was wondering if anyone wanted to get together and hunt the tri-cities area with me. I have a 18 ft sled and 10 to 14 dozen deeks to throw at them but no hunting partner this week. Will someone resond and make my week. 360-870-6498.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It's too bad you're not coming to Wenatchee. I'm always looking for someone in Wenatchee. We're seeing a good bit of weather and northerns pushing down now. If no one responds, I know of someone that you could hook up with. PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I did not find anyone so I just stayed over here and have been hunting everyday with good results. I would have loved to get over there and knock down some greenheads but I guess these widgon will have to do. I have gotten limits every day so I can not really complain.......I will see how work is next week and if it is slow maybe I will head over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.