Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
KS,

there are so many decoys in the papers around here, shipping probably wouldnt be worth it though... I have already bought like 4 dozen this year, new gun, coat, waders, etc...

future wife says no more this season...

:oops:

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
98ramtough said:
KS,

there are so many decoys in the papers around here, shipping probably wouldnt be worth it though... I have already bought like 4 dozen this year, new gun, coat, waders, etc...

future wife says no more this season...

:oops:
If the price is right, I'll take anything. Tell your future wife what I told my girlfriend last year, I make my money and I will spend it. I am currently single so if you know any girls let me know :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought some featherlight inflatable decoy's from cabela's (i think ) last year. They work awesome we mix them with Flambaue water keels.The Inflatables move and work in the slightest breeze and look great .I paid $39 a dozen for inflatables ,and $19 for flambaue's.
try them you wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mallardhunter said:
The ones I got there last year suck.
10-4 on that. I have had to replace 5 dozen that I had cause the paint peeled off of them first trip. They were completely paint free by the end of the day. If you get cheap decoys you get cheap in return.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I bought 1 dozen lifesize at cabelas yesterday. Also bought a very nice bag to put them in. Also bought 1 dozen hotbuys for the little brother. I have spent the money and then some guys, so I guess I don't need anymore.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.