Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,940 Posts
Now you've got no excuses for not gettin' that "Honey do" list taken care of,,,, unless you don't have a "Honey" ! :tongue:

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
13space82 said:
he is at the trainer, i just dropped him off yesterday. i cant wait to see him again
DUDE - I'm with ya. Jaz has been gone for 2 weeks now. Heck, we were training or working out every day and my life had to incorporate her - now, I'm trying to rethink my schedule.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MacMan said:
13space82 said:
he is at the trainer, i just dropped him off yesterday. i cant wait to see him again
DUDE - I'm with ya. Jaz has been gone for 2 weeks now. Heck, we were training or working out every day and my life had to incorporate her - now, I'm trying to rethink my schedule.
who'd you take Jaz too, is the trainer in Memphis or did you take her a ways away. Luckily, Jesse is just about 40 mins away so i can go see him when I get the chance.

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Unfortunately - she's in Seattle with Andy Fontnote - I talked to a few trainers around this area and met a few at the HRC meets and I didn't feel good about any of them. Andy trained her intially and did a great job; although he was in New Orleans then and recently moved. After seeing what the wrong trainer can do to a dawg; I thought an extra 500.00 for travel was worth it. So, I won't see her until June or July when I go get her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts