Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... So how many more days till duck season? I CANT WAIT... I'm starting to blow my duck call during the day. I know it's pathetic, but there's just somthing about duck hunting that will get under your skin... It's a part of me.

So how is everyone preparing for the upcoming duck season?

Mallyard

·
Registered
82 Posts
Wish it would hurry up and get here caint wait to kill some quack heads. its time to start freshing up on my duck calls and getting ready. wish I knew how long we had to go.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Spending money of course. :getdown:

I'm looking to beef up the spread as much as possible, and will finally have the trailer I've wanted which will open up our options (whether to hunt fields or water).

I'm also replacing old floaters with new ones, without the wife knowing of course. :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Glad to see im not the only one that feels this way. :getdown: my girlfriend (well most of my friends) think im obsessed with ducks and geese, because im always talking about it and in season im hunting all weekend every weekend. :salude:

·
Registered
296 Posts
I've been working on my new ice dekes. Cut the keels off some sinkers, drilled a hole in the bottom and put a bolt in the bottom. Think it will work? :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
29 Posts
You guys are JUST NOW getting ready? I started prepairing for this year about a month after last season, it is driving me CRAZY!!!!! :help: It would really help to know what the season is going to be.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Boy you guy's are behind I started Feb1st Built new layout boat, 5 doz foam sea duck dekes, a new boat blind and bought a new 200hp merc pump and new goose floaters and just got a new shotgun. You talk about hard all this stuff sitting around waiting. Only 30 days till goose season.

·
1,455 Posts
Checking everthing over and over and then doing it again,shooting clays at the range and mentally see them as ducks!Making decoy spreader rigs out of stainless steel, giving the boat a good going over. :thumbsup: Can't get enough of it! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My dad thinks i'm syco... I can't wait to pull off my first shot on a flock of ducks. It'll satisfy my lust...

Mallyard

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just a little info I contacted the kansas department of wildlife and parks yesterday and they told me the meeting to set the season limits and dates will be Aug. 26 so they should be posted shortley after. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts