Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there hunting central IL this year. I'm at Woodford FWA and a few goose clubs in the Peoria-Canton-Pekin area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
duckman5 said:
Ya I hunt in central IL down where grafton IL is at. I've done very well so far early goose hunting.
Hey how is the river doing now. The ducks seem to be on the lower end of swan and the river should be doing ok. But it would be alittle hard to hold the decoys. Also heard that a place called tarpen was doing ok to. I think the Glads is scrating off a few. What do you have to say! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
I hunt around fairbury which is about 45 min north of bloomington normal. If you dont know where that is, its about 30 min east of peoria. We have had some luck, but its only going to get better!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been hunting at Anderson Lake and Sanganois Walk-IN, and we have killed 14, not to bad, mainly wood ducks and teal, only one mallard so far.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
walk in spots? Ive always wanted to try those, but my uncle says that before i go for the first time, i should prolly go with someoen who has gone before... What is it like and how deep does it usually get? Any info would be great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts