Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Now...I wrote very nice things about my other half in my post "The Hunters Wife". I just showed her that shotgun and she told me flat out.... "NO!" What the hell is up with that? I just let her buy a Ford for crying out loud. :pissed:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
98...I know, I know, I know. It was the right price at the right time. It is an Exploder. To tell you the truth I can't hunt one more season out the trunk of my 00 monte carlo. ( I miss my truck...but it died last year) THAT SUCKED!!!! Wet dogs in the back seat, sand in the trunk and no room for hunting stuff. The Ferd will do for now. I can't believe I just said that.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The jackhammer is Ok, but only comes with a 10 round drum. On the other hand the USAS-12 comes with either the 10 round clip or 20 round drum and it also has selective fire. :mrgreen:

Could you imagine a party of 4 run and gunners jumping out of their suburban and pulling out 4 of them and they open fire with full auto? :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.