Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but I can't think of a good registered name for my dog. I am way too indecisive. I know this is probably a pain in the rear for you guys, but would you mind throwing me some ideas. His name is Yukon, and here is a copy of his parents' pedigrees. I can post some pics of him if you think that would help. The one I've come up with is Yukon's Claim to Fame. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I sure like the second pedigree....I have a couple of "Bubba" pups and I like the Moon River pups as well as Lean Mac..That is a pretty solid pedigree...
I am horrible with names as well and my does does all of the long titile names but here is my idea..
Yukon Count On Fame??

·
Registered
14,059 Posts
Most of the lineage didn't following any sequence in naming, so I think you are on your own, but Rock Creeks and Seaside Casey Jones provides some pretty good options if you want to borrow from the parents. Rocky Seaside, Seaside Creek, Casey Jones Rock.

Or decide to fix your dog, forget the pedigree and name the dog- Drake or Suzie, which is what I would do.

·
Administrator
42,466 Posts
Rat Creek said:
Most of the lineage didn't following any sequence in naming, so I think you are on your own, but Rock Creeks and Seaside Casey Jones provides some pretty good options if you want to borrow from the parents. Rocky Seaside, Seaside Creek, Casey Jones Rock.

Or decide to fix your dog, forget the pedigree and name the dog- Drake or Suzie, which is what I would do.
:dito: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Assuming you can afford to do that! :yes:

Looks like a great breeding. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the ideas everyone.

MacMan In addition to an extra couple of pages of "honey-does" the price of my pup wasn't that bad when compared to his pedigree. Which I agree is pretty sweat. I don't know if you are interested, but if you are P.M. me and I'll give you the info.

This helps thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts