Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all im a new member so ill tell a little about my self, im 14 i live in northern utah i just started duck hunting. and have only shot 5 ducks my whole life. thanks

Tory Mitchell

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
welcome to the site - I think most of us are new too - but there are quite a few good tid-bits passed on - the more folks providing good input, the better - keep us aware of the action in your neck of the woods!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well its ok i managed to bag 2 buffle head on wedensday. goin again on saturday ill tell ya how it goes.

Tory

·
Registered
629 Posts
welcome to the site im 17 and i am addicted to hunting ducks/geese my i learned it from my dad whos been hunting for 41 years i started hunting ducks wit my dad when i was 9 and this year is my first year alone and have done well right now im gettin ready for the late goose

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
just joined. I live in south east arizona,where I hunt ducks daa what ekse is new this a duck hunting chat room. Has any one gone after Sandhill cranes? They are realy fun. I have hunted the sulfer springs vallet for 30 years. I lost my hunting partner to cancer last april, so I am looking for someone to help me with get more ducks.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:welcome: glad to have you. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Desert Duck said:
just joined. I live in south east arizona,where I hunt ducks daa what ekse is new this a duck hunting chat room. Has any one gone after Sandhill cranes? They are realy fun. I have hunted the sulfer springs vallet for 30 years. I lost my hunting partner to cancer last april, so I am looking for someone to help me with get more ducks.
I've heard about hunting sandhill cranes. I am just wondering, do y'all eat those?

BTW Welcome to your new addiction Duckslayer

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
:welcome: o'la

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I think your reading an old post from last season. but if its open in ga, I'll be moving soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts