Duck Hunting Forum banner
861 - 877 of 877 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Bankes Hercules Layout Boat for sale. Boat and trailer are in excellent condition and both have clean titles. I've had the boat about 5 years and it was purchased brand new. It has always been garage kept in the off season. This boat comes with the removable locking lid and cushion. The trailer is for a 2" ball and has very low miles due to the boat being kept at a marina during duck season (on land). The boat has a very low profile, tows well, is spacious, very stable, and is deadly on ducks. This boat truly is the Cadillac of layout boats but my current hunting situation does not support using it as much as it once did. For further information / specs on this boat, visit Bankes page - http://www.bankesboats.com/hercules.htm . This package would cost you about 3800 plus the cost of freight/delivery from Canada. I am asking 2300. Please feel free to call/text me at 804-855-9297 with any questions/inquiries. I am located just outside of Richmond, VA. See craigslist ad for further : https://richmond.craigslist.org/spo/d/b ... 70119.html

****SOLD****

· Registered
271 Posts
four rivers layout boats for sale.
I have two four rivers migrators for sale. Both have fiberglass covers for the cockpit, one has a flip open blind.
They are listed at 1359.00 ea new.
I will well the one without the blind for $800.00 The one with the blind for $900.00 Or both for $1.500.00 or make an offer. Need gone

https://fourriverslayoutboats.com/shop? ... 2Fmigrator

· Registered
10 Posts
Pt 2 of the liquidation.

I have decoys for sale. Not gonna ship so I can met you within 50 miles or so of Alexandria.

All decoys are plus sizes except the bluebill

10 Higdon Mallard Drakes (mix bag of sizes and 2 flocked heads), + 2 bodies with no head

6 Higdon Mallard Hens

6 Higdon standard bluebills

5 GHG Black ducks (+1 headless)

4 flocked head goose decoys

All of the decoys are rigged with Texas rigs, most of them have lifetime decoys 72' 6oz rigs.

Everything you need for 300$. I'll even throw in some bags and some extra texas rigs.
Willing to hear non waterfowl related trades, just message me.

· Registered
2 Posts
flint4045 said:
I have two four rivers migrators for sale. Both have fiberglass covers for the cockpit, one has a flip open blind.
I will well the one without the blind for $800.00 The one with the blind for $900.00 Or both for $1.500.00 or make an offer.
I know this is an old post but did you sell these? Will send you a pm as well.

· Registered
271 Posts
blackduck85 said:
flint4045 said:
I will well the one without the blind for $800.00 The one with the blind for $900.00 Or both for $1.500.00 or make an offer.
I know this is an old post but did you sell these? Will send you a pm as well.
They are still for sale,

I also have a 24 ft grady white I will be putting up on craigslist soon. I am going to downsize and get a skiff. The layouts are great hunting boats but work best for me in a team effort.
I am going to sell all my boats and reset on a skiff I can use by myself.

· Registered
26 Posts
New with tags final Approach timber bags in max 5 and shadowgrass: $35/ea
New with tags final Approach blind bag: $50
New with tags browning wasatch hoodies: $45/ea
New in bag Rogers six slot goose decoy bag: $50

Can email or text additional pictures

Located in Richmond, wIlling to ship

Attachments

· Registered
1,059 Posts
1980 aero marine in good condition. Don't need to sell just not using it and decided to go another direction. Led running light, headlight, and cockpit lights. bottom has been treated with wetlander which is about the same as gator glide. Comes with canvas dodger and ghillie material as depicted in last picture. Front and rear anchors, tiller handle extension etc all go with it. Motor is 03 merc 15hp 4stroke. Runs like a champ. Started and ran every week for 10-15 min on non ethanol gas. New 6 gal tank. Comes with second prop NIB. Trailer has led lights and new hubs, axle, and trailer jack about 300 miles ago. This is a complete, huntable right now rig. Modify as you see fit to your taste, but she's ready to rock. Boat and trailer title in hand. Located in Newport N.C

photos linked below.
https://eastnc.craigslist.org/boa/d/new ... 55508.html

· Registered
225 Posts
For sale I have a semi-auto Franchi Intensity 12 gauge 3.5 in dipped in Max 5 camo with a 28'' barrel. The gun is in great condition and fires without any issues. I've had it for about 4 years and it hasn't let me down. Selling this because I bought another duck gun and don't need two autos. I've cleaned it meticulously and there is no rust anywhere in or on the gun. I have all the shims and chokes that came with the factory gun as well. $600 obo (you won't find cheaper for this quality on gun broker)

Pics:

· Registered
1,059 Posts
Gentlemen, i may have accidentally sold my Aero Marine sneak boat before the season and it has been made clear to me that i need it or a similar version back. Any BBSB style boat that is for sale, i'd love to hear about. i already have an excellent motor in a 15hp 4s, but a hull and trailer are what i need. looking for something in the $1000-1500 range. thanks in advance!

· Registered
35 Posts
Sunfish conversion sneakboat. Built really well. Will slide into a pickup bed. Super stable and can easily hold two hunters and gear. Not yet registered. Floatation in bow and stern. $1400 or best offer. Boat only.
Please text for pictures 804-887-0464

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

861 - 877 of 877 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.