Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any of y'all watch it this past weekend? I thought it was great and can't wait for next weekend. The buffalo hunting scene was badass. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
what show are you talking about ga, i havn't heard of it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It premiered on TNT this weekend. It is about Americans moving out west. The first episode had a lot of mountain men and a lot of ******, it was cool. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
ga,

i watched it. it was pretty good. the scalp situation was interesting.... :thumbsup: i didn't know they killed buffalo like that. i wonder if there is any accuracy in that movie? i am recording the series (i am a big-time western fan) so i can watch them back to back to back!

overall, i thought it was pretty good too. it's hard to screw up a western though...

now deadwood, that's where it's at. one of the all-time best westerns!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, they did kill ol tetanka that way. When I was younger I used to watch and read everything that I could get my hands on about Indians and I have read several things about them running them off of a cliff. I never new that they dressed up like buffs and led them over, though. You got to have some big brass ones to pull a stunt like that. I bet it was a bitch to clean and haul all those animal parts back home. :salude:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.