Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, my name is duncan lippert, i live in oklahoma county, i hunt all over the state, for dear i hunt in broken bow and stroud, for upland game i hunt in hennessey oklahoma, for ducks i hunt in prague on the north canadian river, i also hunt in hennessey, for geese, i only hunt in hennessey, for upland i either use my 1100 12 gauge or my model 50 winchester 12 gauge, for deer, all ive ever used is my winchester model 70 270, but i just recieved a browning b.a.r. for my birthday, for waterfowl, i shoot my 870 express supermagnum, i also use it for turkey that i hunt in hennessey, im one of the moderators of this forum, i moderate the shotguns forum, and the gear forum alone, i hunt over 5 dozen flambeau decoys, 3 dozen are mallards, 1 dozen pintail, and 1 dozen greenwing teal, i have never used them, ive always pond jumped, and i have purchased 150 geese decoys that are wind socks, 100 are snows, 50 are canadas, and i have 4 flambeau field and waters, i dont own a dog, hopefully ill get one soon, and i dont own a boat, but im looking at the fatboy layout boat, that sums it up, tell us about yourself and where you hunt

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey all, this is Aaron here from just west of OKC. I hunt on an area that is owned by my employer and comprises about 4,000 acres with 2 5-10 acre lakes and several potholes that have been very productive for us. Along with this are some winter wheat fields that the geese just love. I have 3 labs ; a 2 year old male that is proving himself to be a great gundog and 2 six month old pups that are showing some great potential .

I own quite a few different decoys both goose and duck,all are floaters.After all,what's waterfowling without the water ?

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
Duncan!!!!!!!!! Dude this is geedo, the guy that called you chili, you know annas little bro wussup man

1 - 3 of 3 Posts