Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,086 Posts
Even though Joe is a bumbling senile dementia ridden nasty sob , he’s doing an excellent job “transforming” the country into a Marxist utopia. And it’s obviously unknown people in the background setting policy and calling the shots. He seems like the perfect Democrat candidate. He does what ever his handlers want him to do and when things go wrong he will get the blame. If he gets another term and if both the senate and house go democrat majority (God. Forbid) then I fear the US will be irredeemable. Too far down the highway to hell to turn around . Biden is the perfect man for the job.
I think the secret document thing is to divert us from all the other crap going on. It’ll just fade away when the time is right.

· Registered
1,086 Posts
Oh and one other thing, when the manure hits the fan the Dems will duck and cover. They will have an easy out, they will say, poor Joe we had no idea that Alzheimer’s could progress so quickly. Just a couple weeks ago he was sharp as a tack and within week’s dementia ripped through his brain. And he was doing such a good job as president . Poor Joe, we have no choice but to remove him from office and send him to memory care. Chairman Xi Jinping is offering 2 of his best memory care physicians to take care of Joe. And let’s not cause him any more anguish, we are going to stop the investigation into his son Hunter by those nasty despicable republicans.

• Haha
Reactions: HNTFSH

· Homey
14,994 Posts
While I think many want to get rid of Creepy Joe, my guess is Creepy was just that reckless and cavalier. Remember, his focus was on influence peddling, selling access and getting rich. So much so, he set his crackhead son up as the bag man. How demented do you have to be to do that to your own son?

Keeping top secret documents safe was the last thing he was worried about in the swamp where there are two sets of rules. Just ask the Cank and Comey the Pius.

· The Typist
25,674 Posts
More Classified Documents Found at President Biden’s Delaware Home

The six items taken included some papers from Mr. Biden’s tenure in the U.S. Senate
I've said this stuff happens when you are Secretary of State, Vice President, you deal with a lot and much is classified.

In fact somebody sent me a document with classified information. It was not marked or was the source a classified document. As technical experts, we just know certain obvious things and some of them when put together make it classified information even though the author had no clue. I had to get my computer "disinfected" to remove all traces. It happens. Everyone followed procedures and the first set of reviews missed it, but thankfully the last review caught it before it was posted on the internet.

However, at a minimum, nobody in Biden's office takes this seriously. From his Senate days 🤔 that's with all other documents recovered makes it hard to not say at a minimum he should lose all access to classified information. Very reckless and that is criminal with serious penalties possible. But he will not be voted out of office by the Democrats if there were an impeachment trial.

And that presumes all the foreign deals with Hunter are not as bad as they seem to be or possibly could be.

If this many were not properly destroyed, how many were floating around and were destroyed or are now in the wrong hands?

VP. Benefit of the doubt, it happens. All the way back to Senator. Hard to find that much benefit. It puts him in serious doubt.

· Homey
14,994 Posts
And now there is a fifth batch of top-secret documents found. Also, heard the administration is trying to drive the bus over a staffer who may have moved one batch from one room to another recently. Classic swamp. Find a totally innocent person who did nothing wrong, and ruin them in order to protect the corrupt swampers.

I know they will do all they can to protect swampers, but it feels like the corrupt swamp thinks Creepy Joe has done all he can for them, and he has done a lot. But it might be time to kick Creepy Joe to the curb and blame him for EVERYTHING from Afghanistan to Inflation to the Border to Energy to Mandates and on and on.

· Administrator
43,819 Posts
And now there is a fifth batch of top-secret documents found. Also, heard the administration is trying to drive the bus over a staffer who may have moved one batch from one room to another recently. Classic swamp. Find a totally innocent person who did nothing wrong, and ruin them in order to protect the corrupt swampers.

I know they will do all they can to protect swampers, but it feels like the corrupt swamp thinks Creepy Joe has done all he can for them, and he has done a lot. But it might be time to kick Creepy Joe to the curb and blame him for EVERYTHING from Afghanistan to Inflation to the Border to Energy to Mandates and on and on.
Enter Gavin. Oh, God help us.

· Homey
14,994 Posts
And of course, just like the Hunter Laptop that details the Biden Crime family activities was hidden for two years, the swamp withheld the top-secret documents information until after the midterms, once again helping sway another election. :mad:

· The Typist
25,674 Posts
And of course, just like the Hunter Laptop that details the Biden Crime family activities was hidden for two years, the swamp withheld the top-secret documents information until after the midterms, once again helping sway another election. :mad:
They have a policy, pretty much only used when it benefits Democrats, to not make disclosures that could impact the election before the election.

I think that policy is BS. I think the policy should be EXACTLY the opposite. Provide the voters with maximum information possible. "I just voted for a guy accused of what? That would have been good to know."

It should all be properly characterized in clear HONEST language with any facts known and what prompted the investigation. It's also why people shouldn't be able to vote way in advance. I think 1 week should be the max, but I can live with two. I guess if you don't care and are voting a certain way, you can fill out your ballots for the rest of your life and they can fill in the names later. But if you do care, you want maximum information.

This policy is based on the fundamental principle behind nearly everything the government does. "We can't (or must) do that because the people are too stupid to understand." Screw that government of the people and by the people, we need to do it, for the people (I prefer) of course.

BTW, I don't think this is something they came up with to dump Joe. I think this is a case where Joe really is that 🤬 stupid. The man has been a moron his entire life. I think it started when one guy that didn't realize he was supposed to cover it up did the right thing and then they couldn't put toothpaste back in the tube. I think they are dealing with the fallout. If they didn't have Kamala as the VP, he'd be gone, but she is even a bigger moron than Biden. She can't be the incumbent going into the next election. Creepy Joe comes across likable to a lot of people for some incomprehensible reason. Kamala, nobody can stand her.

· Homey
14,994 Posts
And there lies the challenge. You know they told the Cackler that Creepy is not going to run again if he makes it through four years, so she will be assured the top spot on the ticket. Now, she just has to stop calling him the racist that he is and allow him to give her a good sniffing. She took the bait, but in doing so, it was revealed that not only is she unlikable, she is a walking trainwreck of idiocy and word salads. So, what are they to do with the Cackler? What could they offer her to go away? Governor of California? Host the Tonight Show where she can use that cackle in an appropriate setting?

· Homey
14,994 Posts
How many high ranking intelligence officials public said it was a fraud when in fact they were the frauds?
The number of deep state, swamp officials who added their names to the cover-up letter is 51. Yes, 51. The link to the swamp letter with their names is below.

Deep State Coconspirators Here

1 - 20 of 27 Posts