Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering if there was a duck hunter form utah out there?
you know we have some of the best geese. its asome :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes there is a duck hunter here in Utah my name is Brian Baird I live in Harrisville Utah I have hunted and guided here since I was a little boy and I'm in my fourties so yes I hunt and live to hunt I don't get to go as much now as I would like you know wife, work etc. But I average about 40 days a year in the field which is not too bad I guess.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Being called a hunter from hunter is one of the nicer things that have been said about me. :mrgreen: I usually get called all sort of things :yes:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Bret have you lived in sunset your whole life? I lived there for several years and moved to West Point, where I went to school and married and then moved North to Washington. Did a lot of duck hunting in Syracuse, Howard Slough area, the Bear River, Cutler Resevoir. Those areas is where I guess my passion for duck hunting began. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Rainy today so I'm on the computer and just found you guys. Count me in, I hunt all over the state at one time or another for about everything but mostly waterfowl.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey im here too !! i down south!! anyone know anything about training a 3yr old to hunt?? a three legged 3 yr old for that matter. has great instinct but i havent trained him yet. can anyone help its a chessie by the way

·
Registered
67 Posts
we r hear me and my buddy like to read wote other pepole r talking a bout .we got in to duck hunting last year we hunt all over utah we also live hear. it an ok state we like it exept for the 3% beer . other then that fishing and hunting is grate thar is a lot of things two do befor next duck hunt . have fun and be safe..... :salude:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts