Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· 1/2 Alien
23,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last night I believe I saw another UFO.

I was lying on the couch watching YouTube and all of the sudden I realize I can see a large, bright, white light through the window. I lay there looking at it and it starts swooping in a tight circle. Like the way a roller coaster goes around a loop, fast on the way down and slow on the way back up.

I quickly realize this is something odd so I walk outside and stand in the yard staring at it. It goes very dim and stops moving, stays that way for awhile and then blinks out entirely. After a bit it blinks back on. Dim at first but then grows in size and in brightness until it is relatively large and bright. Then it starts swooping again and does that for a little while before sitting still, growing dim and blinking out. It never came back.

I took this pic when it was its biggest and brightest. If you look up and right you can see a couple stars, just to show how big and bright this ball of light was. Who knows?

· Homey
14,964 Posts
Any missing time? Small scoops of skin missing? The feeling you may have been.... probed?

Actually, I love this stuff. When I was maybe 12, my friends and I watched what looked to be a flying saucer in broad daylight while we were working on our ground fort in a large field that was adjacent to our subdivision. The UFO was not very high and made no noise.

When we told our parents, they did their best to convince us it was an experimental aircraft from the Richards-Gebaur AFB which was only about five miles away. Nope, I am still not buying that explanation.

· 1/2 Alien
23,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing else weird about the evening. I walked back in the house and went about my night. I’m laying on the couch right now keeping an eye out the window haha.

· Administrator
43,780 Posts
Tits texted me. He said not to say anything. But...said he overheard them talking and they are going after Indaswamps money. Keep that to yourself though.

· Chlamydia KId
12,775 Posts
I seem to have picked up what appears to be "extraterrestrial chatter" on my HAM radio last night from somewhere over Michigan. After consulting with the Roswell Alien Research Center, their scientists were able to decipher the communication and it appears to be 3 distinct voices making wagers about which tree falls and strikes Bo this spring.

· Salty but Sexy
4,323 Posts
Last night I believe I saw another UFO.

I was lying on the couch watching YouTube and all of the sudden I realize I can see a large, bright, white light through the window. I lay there looking at it and it starts swooping in a tight circle. Like the way a roller coaster goes around a loop, fast on the way down and slow on the way back up.

I quickly realize this is something odd so I walk outside and stand in the yard staring at it. It goes very dim and stops moving, stays that way for awhile and then blinks out entirely. After a bit it blinks back on. Dim at first but then grows in size and in brightness until it is relatively large and bright. Then it starts swooping again and does that for a little while before sitting still, growing dim and blinking out. It never came back.

I took this pic when it was its biggest and brightest. If you look up and right you can see a couple stars, just to show how big and bright this ball of light was. Who knows?

Are those Snow Snakes in the tree?

· Salty but Sexy
4,323 Posts
I don’t know what a snow snake is but we don’t have any snow at the moment.
Snow Snakes only come out in the winter, especially after a fresh snow. Big foot children catch them for pets. I'm surprised your Grandpa didn't send you out to catch em when you visited. It ranks right up there with nighttime snipe hunts with a feed sack. :giggle:

· Administrator
43,780 Posts
Snow Snakes only come out in the winter, especially after a fresh snow. Big foot children catch them for pets. I'm surprised your Grandpa didn't send you out to catch em when you visited. It ranks right up there with nighttime snipe hunts with a feed sack. :giggle:
lol...the real victims are the ones that later claim they actually caught some. 😂 It's a cruel yet funny world.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts