Duck Hunting Forum banner
401 - 420 of 449 Posts

· Registered
566 Posts
If anyone has some old Duck floaters laying around they are ok parting with let me know. Got about 20 or so I've repainted to divers, but i'd like to find say another 40 or so. Open to all sizes, Mags through regulars. Don't want to spend a bunch but it depends on what ya got. Located in the South Central Zone, would into the Central and Southern zones as long as they float.

· Registered
176 Posts
Canada Fb's FOR SALE. 5-6 dozen available. 2 dozen DOA Fb's. 3-4 Dozen FA Outfitter series Fb's. All decoys come with motion bases. DOAS are 2 seasons old. FAs are 1 season old. $280/dozen. PM me for more info. Priced to sell.

SOLD

· Registered
176 Posts
Browning Maxus 3.5" mossy oak duck blind. I have 2 barrels 26" and 28". A couple turkey chokes and all the stockers. Still have the original box. In good condition. $800 pick your barrel. $950 for the full package. Remember a new barrel is 350 bucks alone.

· Registered
11 Posts
For sale: 2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO. Low miles (321)/ low hours (54). Sage green, front rack extender. Serviced regularly. Clean title in hand. Located in Northeast DuPage county. Used to get around my duck club. Selling because I upgraded to a UTV. Asking $4,800. Pics available, too big to post.

· Registered
588 Posts
Hey guys,

I've got a brand new Beavertail Phantom with paddle. Dropped it into a pond only once to make sure it floats (it does). Wife is pregnant and the due date is one week before opening day. Guessing I won't be hunting much this year and want some diaper money.

$350 takes it and I can drive an hour to meet. Located 30 miles west of Chicago. PM for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

401 - 420 of 449 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.