Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
380 Posts
h2ofwlr said:
Men, Catholic ladies, ghost lovers and hip hop/rap music people today--have I missed anybody?
Have any Truck Driver Jokes?

would like to see if there is any Insulting ones out there.............Who said you was Insulting them ?

· Registered
380 Posts
Snafu518 said:
OK....What did the truck driver get on his IQ test?

You'd be Surprised!

90% of the Truck Drivers Now adays are Rocket Scientests or Brain Surgens!

5% are "Bubbas"

3% are Skirt Chasers and the other 2% are just Wishing they had gotten into some other type of job like maybe a Rocket Scientest or Brain Surgen.

I fall in that little 2%. Hate it but it pays the bills, SOMETIMES!

· Registered
380 Posts
Snafu518 said:
Woody... You have to know I was kidding. I respect that job more than you know.
Oh, I understand, you are having fun....I'm Not taking anything personal, Just saying how things have gotten in the past 8 years Since I started Driving.

You'd be Surprised on the IQ's! Thats all I was refering too.

You have not insulted me :thumbsup:

Years, Many Years ago, Truck Drivers were guys that didn't have any Future in doing anthing other then just Turning a Steering Wheel.

Now adays, it is just about Everyone.

I Would like to hear some Insulting Truck Driver Jokes! :thumbsup: Gets BORING hearing the Same old SWIFT Jokes Day After Day!

SWIFT =
Slow Wagon In Fast Traffic,

Sure Wish I Finished Training

Some of the others are not PG13 so I can not post them!

Let the Truck Driver jokes Fly :laughing:

· Registered
380 Posts
And NO. I don't Drive one of the SWIFT Trucks.

Couldn't Stand Being passed Everyday by the "Blue Hairs" From Canada heading to Florida for the Winter doing only 35 mph! :laughing: :mrgreen: :yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.