1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
77,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
Videos leaked out of the fake capital police removing barricades and waving people in, of the fake capital police standing down when things were getting out of hand, and right before unarmed Ashley Babbitt was shot at point blank range without warning, the fake capital police walked away from defending the entrance to let rioters have at it.

From the get-go, it has all reeked of democrat corruption at the highest order which only makes me more certain the election was stolen.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
The democrats' practice of claiming the opposition is doing what they are actually doing and vice versa is in play.

The democrats claimed republicans were trying to steal an election when the democrats executed the steal through all means available from good-old regular vote fraud to illegal harvesting, illegal drop boxes and illegal software manipulation.

Now the democrats and RINOs are claiming they are trying to save the democratic process when in reality, they are thwarting it at every turn and covering up their corrupt deeds, as conservative republicans are trying to clean up corrupt processes. They also know that the Orange Man is just the kind of outsider to blow up their cabal with the truth.

Everything the dems do is a ruse.

• Haha
Reactions: BigTerp

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm starting to think DeSantis would be a better candidate. Maybe the best thing would be for Trump to pass the torch on to DeSantis at this stage. We need conservatives who knows what they're doing who will tackle the cultural marxist/wokeism disease. Trump messes around too much trying to be popular with and befriend all the RINO scumbags in DC who are constantly working against him which is a huge waste of time.

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
If it is about what is good for America. Trump does not run. If it is about Trump's ego, then Trump runs.

If DeSantis runs and has 100% unequivocal support from Trump, it's as close to a sure thing as there is in 2024. God, we still have over 2.5 years of this Goofus and his power hungry mob.

If Trump runs, it's probably 50/50. The blind hatred of the man is so deep and its not just blindly loyal Democrats. It's voters he needs to not show up because they don't care who will show just to vote against him and even voters that would normally be reliable Republicans who will vote Democrat. Like it or not, that is the reality of today. Why on earth gamble on a coin flip when there is a sure thing that is just as good on policy and better on dealing with the political realities of the day?

·
Registered
25,487 Posts
I'm not sure either one of them would be much on going fishing.

Maybe you could go snake hunting with DeSantis.

Doesn't look like a guy that gets into the swamp often 🤣

·
Registered
559 Posts
One thing about Donald T is the left fears him like no one other. It is pretty interesting to me why they hate and fear him so much, especially the globalists. He drives them absolutely bonkers which in my mind is an indication he's doing something right.

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
DC really is a clown show. So the liar lady was not there when Trump went postal on his secret service driver. The person who told the liar lady was not there to witness it either and heard it from another source who I assume heard it from Don Lemon.

It would be more pleasant if they just played this song every time someone brings up another hoax about Trump.

·
Administrator
77,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When it comes out that this WAS entrapment by the Feds, I look forward to liberals that laughed at the thought eating crow....

As previously reported in an exclusive June 20 report, evidence proves that “plainclothes” members of a special Electronic Surveillance Unit (ESU) were embedded among Jan. 6, 2021, protesters for the purposes of conducting video surveillance. According to experts, one believes the activity itself may have been against the law. The other contends it was done for the purpose of entrapment.
Jan. 6 'Electronic Surveillance Unit' Was "Illegal", Says Rep. Gohmert; Attorney Suggests "Entrapment"

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hey J6 Committee- Do you damn job and Subpoena Ray Epps and make him testify under oath........ask him about embedded ops in the crowd. Ask him about instigation.

The elitist establishment conmen and conwomen are counting on the stupidity of anyone who believes their phony narative that an "insurection" took place which, anyone who is honest or has an IQ above room tempature would understand the whole thing is bologna and a show trial.

The real concerne should be focussed on the conmen and conwomen who are holding their political opposition as terrorists without any due process of the law. That's the real crime in and of the situation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts