Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a twelve foot flat bottom john boat for sale or trade. I will trade for Honker or speck decoy shells. I used this boat at Tule and lower Klamath this past season. its a great platform to hunt from. I got another boat and dont need this one. Drop me a line if interested. Will be willing to deliver or meet up within 50 miles of sacramento. Any further than that and will need to discuss. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just an update. The boat measures 12' by 36". It is green I do not know how old it is because my cousin got it from a co-worker. My cousin and i hunted out of it with my lab. with all of our gear and us in it it drafted 4 inches with plenty of freeboard. We put two mag light clips in it to hold the shot guns. worked out perfect.We replaced all the wood. I will trade it for two to three dozen shell deeks of either speck or honkers Depending on condition. Or i will sell the boat for $200.00. Anyone interested let me know. I will be willing to deliver within 30 miles of Sacramento or will be more than willing to meet somewhere.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will try to get some pics up. I just gotta figure out how to do it. Im'a ******* and i am still trying to get all this puter stuff down. Maybe i oughta get my 8 year old to show me how...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well I could only get one pic up for some reason. The boat is dirty and could use a wash but it is in great condition. One thing i forgot to mention is that this boat is welded and not riveted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts