·
Registered
17,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Reactions: Elvis Kiwi

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Where did you come up with them? You have more powder on the shelf then the local gun shop! Any Varget or Lil Gun? H110 maybe?

·
Registered
17,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohio mike said:
Where did you come up with them? You have more powder on the shelf then the local gun shop! Any Varget or Lil Gun? H110 maybe?
Mike you'd be pissed if I told you what we paid, 10 bags for less then 3 digits

I've got all those powders, but not enough to share, only 3-4 pounds of each. It looks like a lot of powder but we load close to 25 different calibers/gauges, don't have a lot of anything but Alliant steel, maybe 16 pounds of that and it's like gold tight now

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Pretty interesting what some people call "not a lot". I have just under a pound left and struggling to find loaded ammo. Couple boxes of each shot size left, should be good for this year but definitely can't do any trips.

I guess its same with shotgun shells, some people have 10,000+ and say they are low. Guess I should have been stocking up when I didn't need it, lesson learned. I will now buy every pound of powder i see for sale.

·
Registered
17,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BBK said:
Pretty interesting what some people call "not a lot". I have just under a pound left and struggling to find loaded ammo. Couple boxes of each shot size left, should be good for this year but definitely can't do any trips.

I guess its same with shotgun shells, some people have 10,000+ and say they are low. Guess I should have been stocking up when I didn't need it, lesson learned. I will now buy every pound of powder i see for sale.
That's where I'm at with pistol primers, couldn't imagine a world where they'd be hard to find, I'm plumb out. 1000'd of brass and bullets but not a single primer. I think that's their plan

Reactions: Dave in AZ

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
:lol3: Wasn't begging or hinting,just jealous. I do have Steel, Blue Dot, Universal, and 12 lbs. of Green Dot. Just got into .223 and .410 so I'm scrounging components. No hurry. :beer: How are the Grouse this year?

·
Registered
17,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:lol3: Wasn't begging or hinting,just jealous. I do have Steel, Blue Dot, Universal, and 12 lbs. of Green Dot. Just got into .223 and .410 so I'm scrounging components. No hurry. 🍺 How are the Grouse this year?
Don’t know yet, but they’re in for a world of hurt with Jr’s latest grouse load out of the old A-5 16 gauge

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Good on him with the 16 gauge. One oz. load? Both the Michigan grandkids have a 16 gauge Ithaca to remember me by.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts