Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you have ever had the problem of shooting your decoys on accident and getting "BB" holes in them I found that using that foam in the can that you use for filling in gaps around the house. Is just as good for the ol plastic decoys.

Just put in bottom side of the decoy and fill it up 3/4 of the way is will expand in it. Not only will they not sink again but it will be heavy and the wont flip over on those windy days. :thumbsup:

Just a tip if anyone didnt know

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Good Tx - post up under tip of the day under the honey hole section thats where we all look for great tips like these. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
yeah a good idea. but ive heard they look pretty bad if you put to much in them.ive used jb weld on the holes and painted over them. except when my bro puts a full pattern on a goose floater at 20 yards. it just sinks to the bottom of the reservoir never to be seen again. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
27 Posts
hot glue works real good for patching holes. I like the foam idea for help making them tough. how do you cook those deks after you shoot them LOL! "take a kind hunting you'll never regret it" :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.