Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all this talk about sporting clays/skeet on DHC, what do you guys think about deciding on a range somewhere in the state each month and then we pick a date to go( could be random or same date each month, we could get together for some fun . If you make it, you make it. We can visit all the ranges, it may involve some travel time but in the end it would average out. We could shoot and then get something to eat, Hooters or have a cookout, either way, it would be a great way to "visit" and have some fun too :yes:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sounds like a really good idea to me :thumbsup: I'm in :yes:

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Man I want to say I'm all for it but being that I live in the sticks I can't see me making the road trip . I have to remember that gas is $3.00 a gal and always going up . The best I can do is to tell y'all that I have a thrower or two and would like to have y'all come by to shoot once or twice this summer .

:smile: LD :smile:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sounds good to me but the wife and I are expecting a new little duck hunter here anytime and im sure i will be pretty wrapped up babysitting but if i get the chance i'll be there!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Cant honestly say I can afford to travel to far south to shoot, but would definitely go if one was help in the NOVA area.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was just a thought. like I said.... but, say if a guy wanted to pick a date of the shoot, call the complex, set the hour to meet, ones that wanted to and could make the shoot, let them know that they plan on attending, it would be off to the races. :yes: OR, we just set a day, call it a DHC "Ho down", get together grab a skeet slinger, a case or two of skeet and "have at it" let our imagination run while,even have a few grills and you bring whatever ya want to cook...... sounds like a fun time to me :thumbsup:

Time and place is all that's missing :skeet:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your place??? All we need is a quiet spot to shoot some clays and then shoot a little bull :yes: Anyone got a skeet slinger :huh: If that sounds like your place then :thumbsup: With it being in New Kent, it would be centrally located

·
Registered
59 Posts
:cheers: DONE DEAL!!!! SOMEONE PICK A DATE AND ITS OFFICIAL. FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND ILL GIVE YOU GUYS MY PHONE # FOR ANY DIRECTIONS AND WHATEVER ELSE YOU MAY NEED.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts