Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
In what situation? As far as gear / clothing color, I'd say yeah. It worked for earlier generations for waterfowlers. In the case of a blind, proper mudding and other vegetation is more important than the latest camo pattern. Sorry if that doesnt answer your question, but it was a little vague so I am not sure.
-Erik

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Khaki works great with most anything. I dont get dressed up much but I prefer khaki with a dark colored shirt such as dark blue or dark green. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Im really not a big fan of black shoes , so Ill have to say brown with laces. :lol:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I have a feeling he is talking about khaki in the lay out blind VS a full camo option.

Yes it works. Since a huner adds grasses to the stubble straps, it breaks up the blind monotone color. Don't forget to either mud the blind or dust it with black or brown flat spray paint to remove the sheen.

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Not a big fan of loafers. I was pretty sure what he was talking about just waiting on him to reply back and enlight us. :tongue:

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
DerekWayneClark said:
so is kahki worth skiping out on the camo blind and saving a little money and get the kahki?
Yes. Once you mud and brush your blind, you can't tell what color it is underneath. I have a few layouts and when they're in the field I can't even tell them apart.

·
Registered
66 Posts
DerekWayneClark said:
so is kahki worth skiping out on the camo blind and saving a little money and get the kahki?
Yes.... and as other's have said make sure you mud it and add brush to it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts