Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be doing some patterning with both the Kicks MOD. and XFULL chokes out of a SBE. This will be done with factory loads. I shot 3" Kent 1 3/8oz. and Drylok 1 3/8oz. BB'S and 3's this past year with good patterns and good results in the field. I would like to know what loads ( shot size, speed, shell length ) everyone else is using with there Kicks chokes and the results.

THANKS FOR THE INFO

·
Registered
701 Posts
I shoot a Kicks Mod 99% of the time out of my Benelli Nova. I like Kent Fasteel 2 3/4" #3 1 1/16 oz. @ 1550 and Kent Fasteel 3.5" #1 @ 1550. Those are the best patterning loads I have found for my gun. It also shoots Estate 2 3/4" #3 1 1/4 oz. @ 1400 nicely but I like the extra speed. My Browning/kicks full patterns Winchester Xperts 3" #4 @ 1550 very well but my Nova hates them.

Have fun on the patterning board.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I use Kick x-full with Kent 1 3/8Oz #1 1550fps, this gives me an amazingly even spread pattern at 50 yards. I could'nt make a better 1 using a pen and punching holes.. :smile: I'm going Canada goose hunting tommorow 8 bird limit season opener. :welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.