Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys its kinda quiet in here and nobodys posted for awhile. has anybody been doin any huntin just curious. donell your normally the guy to shoot um up from what ive read from your post. that goose hunt fell threw because one of my dads freind went out there and didnt pick up his shells and the farmers kinda pist so we might find a good field next year but i guess we will see. im goin huntin tomorrow :getdown: but ill post and tell ya how i did. im goin out by parma with my grandpa. i guess ill talk to you guys then.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well, weatherman "SAID" there were going to be 25 mph winds. So knowing that whenever it is that windy we have had at least 20 birds on the ground, we headed out. Well we get to the spot and it is glass on the water. Huge snowstorm hit. We ended up only getting 3. At least my dog made a 200 yard retrieve into the cold water. sigh....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just got back from goin hunting this morning.......IT SUCKED i only got one duck and had about 25 mallards locked up and then this stupid guy like 100 yards down river shoots at a crow and scares them off oh i was pissed but i guess its over now i plan on goin next sat morning :getdown:
josh

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was that today or yesterday (saterday or sunday)
and where did you go, you always seem to do better than me i think im gunna have to go with you next year maybe if i get that field back then we could trade like you mentioned before
josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.