Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Lab female either Black or Yellow. I'm planning on getting the dog around Easter time maybe a little before that. I'm stationed in Quantico, VA. I am looking either here in VA or in LA. I'm going home to LA for Easter to see my parents. Reply if anyone has any dogs that should be ready to go around that time.

Charles LaJack

·
Registered
47 Posts
I get all my Lab's from this place, they have some yellows coming up in May..This breeder is the best I have ever seen, I send my labs up there for training as well..
http://wareagleretrievers.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

Garrett & Guinness

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
My buddy said he has a friend that has a 6 month old male yellow I think that he does not have time to train.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks anyways archeryrob but I'm looking for a female. You're gonna laugh at this but I got tired of watching my dads dog licking his family jewels I have a 7 month old son and I don't want him going around saying the dogs licking his 9enis if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I don't think this has anything to do with being male vs. female. My female lab mounts more things than any male I have ever seen!

jackal99 said:
Thanks anyways archeryrob but I'm looking for a female. You're gonna laugh at this but I got tired of watching my dads dog licking his family jewels I have a 7 month old son and I don't want him going around saying the dogs licking his 9enis if you know what I mean.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.